Saturday, October 27, 2012

Having Trouble

I'm having trouble with my internet tonight.  I don't know if I'll get this posted or not, we'll see.  I hate to do all the typing just to lose it, but hopefully it'll be okay.

Today Dave and I both got our hair cut.  We got in at Super Cuts on E. Bay - didn't have to wait too long.  I was really surprised for a Saturday.  We also went to Lowe's and stopped at the bicycle shop for a new seat for my bike.  It's a really nice one!!  We also got me a light since mine died!  Plus, the best - we ate lunch at Five Guys!  Love those burgers and fries!

Dave washed my car this afternoon, put my bike seat and lights on, while I cleaned house!  Tomorrow we're going to Sarasota to spend the afternoon with Dave's two sisters and their husbands, plus Dad & Roberta.  I'm sure we'll be at the pool!  We'll go to church first, then be down there around 12:30 or so.  We're all going to the Beach House for supper.  It's a neat place to go...right on the beach.  We've seen dolphins there before - hope we do tomorrow.  We haven't seen one, yet.

Tonight we're sitting here  watching the Cyclones play against Baylor.  There's 6 minutes left in the game, and we're up by 2 touchdowns.  Hope we can hang on to win this.  It'd be a great homecoming victory, if so.  As we sit here, the windows are open - it's still 74 (only 35 in O-town).  We've had a gorgeous, but windy, day.  
I hope this game gets over and I can sleep better than I did last night.  I had iced tea yesterday (2 glasses)...I guess I'd better stop drinking that stuff!  It seems to keep me awake!  Back to the game!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...