Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oh dear!

This may not be good.  Dave and I went to church this morning.  I was so tired, I told Dave that I don't think I've every been that tired before!  So I came home earlier than he did and sat in my recliner.  I fell asleep shortly after he arrived home...and I didn't wake up until 6:00 PM.  You know that even short naps affect me, so I can't imagine what a long nap is going to do.

I know that I'm calling my doctor's office in the morning to see if I can get in to get some meds.  I feel like they're going to yell at me for waiting so long.  But our head trainer at ISU always said that colds will go away in about 10 days with or without medicine, so I was just going without.  Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to have some medication just to get this crap out of my lungs!  Yuck.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...