Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Friday!

I actually got to do water aerobics today!  It was only 63 this morning when we went to aerobics, but the water was very warm so it didn't feel like only 63.  It was beautiful in the water.  After aerobics, I came home and dressed for the day.  Shortly after I got dressed Dave's family got here.  Pat & Milt hadn't seen our mobile home, so we did the tour, then sat around and gabbed until time for lunch.  We went to Columbia Restaurant for lunch.  I had a 1905 salad and it was wonderful again!  Love those salads!!  It was a beautiful day to sit outside and eat.  It got really, really hot.  Dave and I switched seats about half way through lunch because I got so hot.

Dave's family left about 3:00 and Dave went up to Bob & Ann's to finish getting it ready for them to arrive.  Then we went for a bike ride and worked on both bikes.  This evening we had chips and guacamole, then we just hung out!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...