Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday

This was an interesting day!  This morning was bowling.  I bowled pretty well this morning...I had a 130, 142, and a 129!  I threw the ball really well...most of the time I got 9 on the first ball!  I was pretty close to bowling really, really well!  Plus, I won poker on one game with two pairs!

Then, this afternoon, I had a phone conference with DuPont's Extend Health to determine what I would do for my  medigap coverage and drug coverage as soon as my birthday month gets here!  A phone call that was supposed to take about 30 minutes ended in about 100 minutes!  At least I'm all signed up so I can forget about that issue!!

Tonight at bingo, I ended up with an L on my forehead again.  I was sooo close, just no cigar!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...