Sunday, December 23, 2012

Billy Bailey

I love Sundays!  Church was wonderful today.  It was so good to see our friends - we miss them so much!  The choir number was fantastic.  Pastor David's sermon was great as usual!  He talked about God's gift to us, Jesus - Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).  Church started with singing of carols - led by Mark, Mary, and PraiSing.  Great job!!

We took off after church to go see Auntie Mae in Mt Pleasant.  She's in Hospice care, or was.  When we got there she was shivering.  Her skin was so cold!  We put another blanket around her upper body and she said that was better.  She doesn't talk much now...but when I told her who I was, she just smiled and said, "Well, it's been a long time."  I know she knew who I was - her eyes just lit up!  We stayed for about 30 minutes - it's hard just talking to someone when they don't answer...but I'm sure glad we went.  I thought she looked good, but you can certainly tell that she's failing.

Lunch today was in MtP at the Press Box.  Good food - so much better than Courtside, and it's the same menu.

Billy Bailey is our new puppy!  Here's a picture of him!  He's a little doll!!


(Literally!!)  He's about 5" tall by 5" long!  Heartland Humane and Bailey's Office Supply sold them for a fundraiser and our friend, Ed, bought one for us.  He thought Dave wouldn't be allergic to him!  So I named him Billy, as in Bill Bailey won't you please come home!  Gotcha!!

Tomorrow's a really, really busy day, so I'm going to bed early!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...