Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday

Today I was alone most of the day!  Dave went to habitat to work and to meet the new homeowner.  I couldn't go anywhere because he had the truck.  So I stayed home and worked on gift card holders for the gift cards we got for Christmas presents.  I've got them all made.  All I have to do now is decorate them and put name tags on them.

I also made a card for my brother's birthday which was Thursday.  Ann got a few people together at the club for dinner and drinks...and birthday cake.  He asked for no gifts, just cards.  It was a fun night!

Oh, I think I forgot to tell you that we got a new puppy when we got home.  I'll hopefully post pictures tomorrow!!  He's so sweet!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...