Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

This was one of those BUSY days!  We went to coffee this morning, then I took off for Bealls to get myself something purple to wear with my red hat to the Red Hat luncheon today.  There were 14 of us dressed "to kill" (actually that's because people die of laughter after seeing us in our finery!) that went to the Ivory Mandarin restaurant in Dunedin for lunch.  It was pretty good for Chinese food.  I'm not a fan.  Next time I go to a Chinese restaurant, I'm going to ask for steamed veggies and rice - no sauce.  Then I'd probably like it, cause I love steamed veggies and rice - no meat.  Someone took a group picture, so I'll try to get one to post.  We really looked good!

After lunch we went to this little shop that was kind of like a dollar store, only crammed into an itty bitty area.  I found a red hat with a cool purple hat band all for $15.  Next time, I'll REALLY be styling!  The hat I bought at the beach wouldn't stay on my head - my hair is too slick or something!!  Plus, it's not very comfortable for long periods of time.  We left here at 11:45 and didn't get home until after 3:00!!  I sat down in my chair to get on my computer and fell asleep for about 1/2 an hour.  Dave invited Sue & Penny over for supper, so we had to get things ready for that!  It's so good to see them and they love their new home!  They've got a wish list a mile long, but all in due time!!  Glad they're here!  They didn't leave until 7:30 and then we did dishes, so it's been a long day!

Tomorrow we go to Sarasota - the guys are going fishing and Roberta & I are making candy!  Sounds like we've got the better end of things!!  Stinky fish or wonderful chocolate smells...hmmm??  Chocolate wins out every time!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...