Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

As I sit here writing this, it's 9:00 PM and I'm in my jammies and robe!  We're real party animals, Dave and I!

This morning Dave worked at church and I went to Bible Reading Time for the last time before we return to Florida.  It was a great discussion this morning.  Then this afternoon we went to Mark and Mary's to watch our Cyclones.  That was a disgusting game!  There was basically no offense and at times, no defense.  It just looked like the 'Clones didn't show up.  I felt bad for them!  We came home after the game and are just hanging out now.

There was a highlight to my evening...some of my former Cyclones called to wish me a Happy New Year.  It's always good to hear from those guys!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...