Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!

We had a wonderful New Year's Day!  We went to Bob & Ann's for lunch with Rhonda and her family and Vicki and her family!  After a wonderful lunch full of prosperity dishes (scalloped cabbage with cheese and black-eyed peas), we taught Vicki, Al, Rhonda, and Steve how to play Sevens from Hell!  It was really fun. We were able to listen to the football games all day, too.  Dave and Bob watched the games and the girls played in the basement.  When we finished our 4 hands of Sevens from Hell, it was time for supper!  Then we came home after Vicki's family left.  Rhonda's family goes back to Texas tomorrow!  It's been such as fun week - I love being around my nieces and their families!!

Now Dave is watching the House debate about the fiscal cliff - boring!!!  I'm trying to catch up on Pinterest and emails and my games!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...