Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beautiful day!

I don't know if this is unusual weather or not, but I'm sure enjoying all of the sunshine and warm temps!  It wasn't horribly hot today, so we were able to open up the house and enjoy a nice breeze from the east.  After church today, we came home and changed into shorts.  The theme for the day was water, so we headed to Gulf Blvd to find a place to eat - on the water.  We ended up going to JD's because I wanted a salad.  So we ate outside in the bar area and I got my salad!  Unfortunately today they put mushrooms in it - BIG slices!  I'm pretty sure there weren't mushrooms the last time we ate there, or I would have asked them to hold the 'rooms!  Oh well, they were big enough that I was able to pick them out!

After lunch we headed south to St Pete.  We had planned to go to Pass-a-Grille, but Dave hoped to get a nap this afternoon, so we stopped in St Pete instead.  We were able to get a free parking place at a park by The Pier, so we walked out by the water and just "drank" in all the beauty!  Lots of sailboats today!!  While we were watching, two dolphins swam by.  I didn't get a picture of them because by the time I turned my camera on, they had ducked into the marina and were out of sight!  At least we saw them, so our day was successful!

When we got back to The Ranch, Sue's brother & sister-in-law were here and ready to work, so Dave didn't get a nap.  He's going to bed now and it's only 9:00!!  I, however, read for a while and then took an hour nap with the windows open and the ceiling fan going!  Felt good!  The workers got Sue & Penny's living area all done...it looks so pretty!  They're going to wait a while before they start another area.  Maybe a rainy day - ha!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...