Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday at the Ranch

Another beautiful day here!  It was almost perfect again!  Dave worked from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM at Sue & Penny's, along with Sue's brother and sister-in-law.  Tomorrow afternoon they should be done with the front room and ready to order carpet.  Then I think that Dave's planning to take a break for a little while.  He's pooped tonight!

I, on the other hand, had a fun day!  I played Bocce and loved it!  We played partners and I was partnered with Gail, who is a sister-in-law of one of our residents.  We won our first game.  After lunch we played in the semi-final round and got beat by my neighbors - boo!!!  Neither Gail nor I had ever played Bocce and you could certainly tell that our neighbors had played before!  It was really fun!  I hope we do it some more this winter!  I came home after our second game so I don't even know who won in the end.  I'll find out tomorrow, I'm sure!

While I was home this afternoon, I remembered that the Cyclone men were playing Texas in basketball, so I got to watch that game!  We won by 20 points - great job, Cyclones!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...