Saturday, January 5, 2013

Busy Day

This morning I went down to church where Juliene and Kathy were doing a Stampin' Up workshop.  I got to demo one of the cards - cute cards today!  I'm sorry, no pictures because everything is already packed away!

After lunch, Dave and I got busy and cleaned the house.  I cleaned the refrigerator and he did the floors.  Together we did laundry and packed our little bags for our flight tomorrow.  We're all ready to go and when we come home, we'll come home to a clean house.  That'll be nice!!  Tomorrow we're leaving about 7:15 to pick up Bob & Ann and head to the airport.  We've still got a few things to do in the morning, like unplug the computers and turn off the water after we take our showers.

I can hardly wait to get somewhere warmer.  Tonight it's chilly (not really cold), but the wind has picked up which always makes it feel much colder than it reads on the thermometer.  Sunshine, here we come!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...