Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday


Ever since I started working (waaaaay back in the Dark Ages) I've loved Fridays!  Today was no different.  About noon Bob & I went to Libertyville to visit with my cousin and his wife and get some things that Auntie Mae wanted us to have.  I'm going to try to get pictures of them tomorrow.  I got a doll that my dad gave Mae back in 1925, plus a yellow & white quilt top...(sure wish I had my quilting machine right now)!  She also had some of Aunt Helen's paintings and we got a whole box of pictures of family!  I have yet to go through them.  I also got Grandma & Grandpa's wedding certificate and a 16x20 picture of great-grandma Potts.  Bob got 3 leather straps with sleigh bells on them.  I think they were our dad's, but I can't prove that.   Cool!  It was fun seeing Ray & Deb and reminiscing about the family.  

When we got home, I went to the chiropractor for a much needed adjustment!  Hopefully I'll feel more in alignment tomorrow!!  Right now, I'm just sore!

I'm trying to get things rounded up and my little tote packed for the trip Sunday morning.  I can hardly wait to be warm again!!

More later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...