Sunday, January 6, 2013

We're home!

Dave says all I should say tonight is, "We're back home and it's 66 degrees!"  We had a rather BUMPY flight.  We hit turbulence just south of St Louis and boy was it turbulence.  It's been a long time since I've been on a flight where they asked the flight attendants to sit down because of the bumps!  It only lasted about 20 minutes or so, but it was kind of scary.  I was hoping the wings wouldn't fall off!!!  Anyway, we made it safely!  When we landed it was 72 and humid!  I'd taken my socks off, but I couldn't wait to get my shorts on!!

We went to Ron & Marcia's for supper.  That was really nice.  Tomorrow I've got to deal with the mail and other things, then I'll be enjoying the weather!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...