Thursday, January 3, 2013

Freezing!

I'm freezing up here!  I can hardly wait to get back to warmth!  It won't be long now, though!

Today Dave and I worked at the First Presbyterian Church's food cupboard, giving food to those who need help.  One of our "clients" shook hands with lots of folks, thanking them, and he hugged me.  I was his personal shopper and he said I was so nice!  It's very gratifying to do this.  Another gratifying thing was we had over 40 volunteers working today!  That's the most volunteers ever!

Now I'm sitting here with jeans, a long-sleeved t-shirt, SOCKS, and a sweatshirt, and I'm still cold!  I guess I'll just go to bed!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...