Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Woohoo!

One of the things I wanted to accomplish while I was home was to reconcile my checking accounts.  When I got ready to do it, I realized that I hadn't reconciled one of them since April of 2012!  Oh my!  I plodded along, one month at a time, and guess what???  I balanced right to the penny!  Woohoo!  It was a little scary when I realized that I had 8 months to do all at once, but it all worked out in the end!

I also got my paperwork filed today - I HATE TO FILE!  I've got to get organized before we leave on Sunday because I'm going to have to find all of my tax papers and get them ready to mail.  That's one thing bad about living in two different states!  Your tax man is in Iowa when the deadline occurs and you're not!!  I think I'll be okay though.  I have a handle on it all now!  By the end of tomorrow I should be ready to pack my paperwork in my "personal bag"!

Today I taught another couple of people how to play Sevens from Hell.  Hopefully when we get back in April, we'll have some people who'd like to get together once a week or twice a month to play.  It's really a fun game and easy to learn!  Tonight Dave and I went to church for the all-church dinner and now we're just sitting around enjoying the evening inside.  Cause, Baby, it's cold outside!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...