Friday, January 11, 2013

Perfect day!

Today was an absolutely perfect day weatherwise.  At one time it was 84 with abundant sunshine!  Now it's 70 and gorgeous out!  Today marked the start of shuffleboarding at The Ranch.  My first match was against my sister-in-law, who's a really good shuffler!  I ended up winning that match by 1 point (52-51) - whew!!  I kept score for the second game.  After lunch I had another match, this time against Dave J. who is a very, very good shuffler.  I didn't fare as well in this match.  He beat me 67-58 or something like that.  I was happy with the way I played, but I also know that he went easy on me in the last frame.  He knew he had it won, so he didn't knock me out of my 17 points, and he definitely could have!

I skipped out on the next game so we could go to the Legion and meet Sudi & Howard for drinks.  It was a beautiful day to sit on the water and just soak up the sun and the beauty of our surroundings!  Tomorrow I'm going to learn how to play Bocce Ball.  Should be an interesting experience!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...