Saturday, March 23, 2013

I missed yesterday!

I'm sorry, I forgot to blog yesterday.  It was one of those evenings last night...pure chaos in our house!  The children and Jami were here and all of a sudden we went to bed at 9:00...which is my normal time to blog!  Since everyone went to bed, I sat in my bed and watched my Cyclones beat Notre Dame!!  Now we play Ohio State tomorrow!  Since we're in Florida, that game didn't start until 10:00 and didn't get over until about midnight!  I was having to listen to it around Dave's snoring!!

This morning we had community breakfast...so, we had to be up and ready to go at 8:15 AM!  It was a short night!  Today's been a busy one, too.  We went to breakfast and then tonight we had the baked potato bar at the clubhouse!  No  cooking for us today!!  We also went for bike rides and swimming in the pool!  It was hot today so it felt good to be in the pool!  Grandpa and Jami took the kids to the nature park to see the alligator.  No snakes again!

I got my hair cut yesterday...boy is it short!  Everybody here loves it!!  I think it's a bit too short!  I know I'll like it when I get used to it!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...