Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday

It was a little chilly again today.  I wore shorts, though, and really wasn't uncomfortable.  I did, however, wear a sweatshirt this evening when I went up to play cards.  Speaking of cards, I won tonight.  Sandy, Chris & I beat Betty, Marilyn, and Mary Etta by about 2,000 points.  I came home and got to watch the last minute of the ISU-Okie State game...we won there, too!  We're eligible for the big dance now!  Let's go Cyclones!

Tomorrow we're going to Sarasota because Dave's sister (Pat) and her husband are going to be there.  So I guess I'll spend my birthday in Sarasota!!  I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...