Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AWFUL DAY!

I knew it was supposed to be cold out today, so I wore jeans to my dentist appointment.  I also knew there was a chance of rain and maybe some snow, but I wasn't prepared for the snow we got!  Thank goodness it didn't stick except on the north side of the house AND it didn't stay!  It was a veritable blizzard for a while...looked like someone opened a can of Fresca!!  Big flakes and bunches of them!!  I checked on the long-range forecast and the 70s are coming!!  It's about time!

I had a pretty good report at the dentist's office.  I had broken off a little chunk of my last wisdom tooth so Dr. Tom suggested I just have it extracted.  I wasn't ready to make that appointment yet, though.  I'll get an appointment sometime this summer and have it removed.  I hate that!  I'm really going to lack wisdom after that - all of my wisdom teeth will be gone!

I worked on my desk today and then this evening I had a Personnel meeting at church.  I got the cards scanned from last night.  I hope you enjoy them!  Everything that was used was from Stampin' Up as usual!  I did this first one.  I love this Secret Garden bundle.  I love the fact that we now have framelits to "cut out" the shapes of so many of our stamps.  When you have tremors like I do, scissors are almost impossible for me to use.  These dies make it do easy!

Juliene did this butterfly one.  The light part of the butterfly's wings stands up away from the stamped image on the card...so it's 3D.  Plus it's got 2 rhinestones on its body which you can't see from the scan.
I also did this dress card.  This is another set that was bundled - stamps and framelits.  It's like playing with paper dolls!!
 Here is my wedding dress version!  Too bad you can't see this in person.  It's all shimmery!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...