Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday

Yay - a nice day in the 'hood!  It actually got clear up to 67 today!  Tonight, however, they're calling for a possible mix of rain and snow - boo!  Hopefully that won't happen!

Today I ran some errands after Bible Reading Time - went to have my glasses adjusted, went to the chiropractor, went to The Photo Shop to have my Nikon cleaned.  I guess I made a pretty good deal on my Nikon.  Keith at the Photo Shop said he'd ask 450 to 500 for my camera if he had it at the shop.  I paid $100 - yay!

This evening, Juliene and I held a stamping class.  We had 9 participants and made 3 cards.  It was fun - a good group.  We even got home early so I got to watch most of DWTS.  I'm not really into this season of DWTS - there's no one that I'm crazy about.  Kelly Pickler's pretty good and so is Zendaya, but that's about it.  The guys are duds except for Jacoby and I don't think he can win it.  So if I miss a week, it's no big deal...not like past seasons!

Tomorrow I've got a dentist appointment.  Yuck!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...