Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday

I think it might be starting to warm up a bit.  It's 47 here now with no wind!  The moon is absolutely gorgeous here!  I don't think there's a cloud in the sky and a full moon!  I believe there's supposed to be an eclipse tomorrow, too.

I worked today on getting my Stampin' Up things organized.  We got our retired lists today, so I went through my catalog and marked everything.  It seems to me that I only buy the sets that are going to retire next year!  I'm sure that's not true, but it seems that way!  We also got a preview of the 2014 catalog today.  I love it when we get a new catalog.

Tonight Dave fertilized the yard.  I went to choir practice.  My voice sure isn't what it used to be!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...