Monday, April 29, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!

It was sure a beautiful day!  I finally got to open my windows and enjoy the outside air.  Today was a very busy day for me!  I went to church for Bible Reading Time...we had 10 people today!  Wonderful group and great insight - we always have great discussions and today was no exception.  Our group normally consists of two pastors, so we have plenty of professional opinions!!  I love it!

After BRT four of us stayed to wrap eating utensils in napkins for Wednesday's salad luncheon.  Unfortunately the napkins were at one of the lady's house, so we moved our wrapping soiree to her place.  That job took us less than an hour.  When I got home I worked on putting in a SU order and waited for Dave to get home.  He was hauling anhydrous so he was a little later than usual.  He was also hurting quite a bit.  Several days ago, he drove his moped to put gas in it and hit the wrong brake, throwing him into the handlebars and (we think) cracking some ribs in the process.  He was feeling better today but had to wrestle with a tank and strained it again.

We ate supper and then Dave went to an Habitat meeting while I worked on paperwork and watched DWTS.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...