Sunday, April 28, 2013

Super Sunday

It was an absolutely beautiful day today!  Dave went to church early to make the coffee and I had to be there at 8:30 for choir rehearsal.  Today was Worship through Music Sunday so there was no sermon - the choirs gave the message.  We sang some wonderful songs!  We had an African spiritual - This Little Light of Mine and a piece that was written by Michael Phillipsen (who sang with us today)!  We also did The Lord's Prayer, plus about 3 others.  It was so hot in the church this morning that I had sweat running down my back under my robe.

After church, Dave & I went to Waterloo to see Bryan.  It was great to see him & Erin, but it was too nice a day to spend 6 hours in a car!  I would have loved to just sit out in the sun.  My tan is fading!

Speaking of the weather, Dave just told me that Thursday and Friday this week are only going to be in the 40s and rainy.  Doesn't sound like fun, does it?  Sudi & Howard will get back in time for some more cold!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...