Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gorgeous Day!!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day!  The high was in the 80's with a strong breeze - but still wonderful.  I had all the windows and doors open tonight.  It's about to change, unfortunately.

I decided about 9:30 that I should go to Pella and see the tulips today since the weather is supposed to take a dramatic turn into the proverbial pooper!  So off I went, cameras in hand.  It was a perfect day for being a shutterbug, although I had to speed up my shutter because of the wind.  But I got some good pictures and I had my picture taken by the Des Moines Register photographer for inclusion in their web story about the tulips.

Here are a couple of shots I took.




Aren't they beautiful?

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...