Friday, April 26, 2013

Frantic Friday

Today was a gorgeous day - complete with temps near 70 degrees and plenty of sunshine!  Thank goodness spring may finally have arrived!  I wasn't the only one wearing shorts today!!

I had my stamp club today where we made a really cool card.  Unfortunately I haven't gotten it uploaded yet...maybe tomorrow.  Then after club, I took off for Fairfield to see a couple of my high school friends who were in town for a short visit.

We asked a lady sitting at a nearby table to take the picture and I'm sorry it's not a very good one.  She took 2 pictures but the second one is worse.  So, this one will have to do.

After about an hour of visiting with the ladies, I drove to Mt Pleasant to see my Aunt.  I didn't have very good luck there.  She was sleeping when I arrived and I never did get her fully awake.  So after about 20 minutes I left.  Poor lady - she doesn't have much of a life.

I came home, fixed supper, cleaned up the kitchen, vacuumed floors downstairs, and waited for Dave to get home.  It's a good think supper was in the oven because he didn't get home until 6:30...he figured he'd be home around 6:00.  Nothing ruined, though!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...