Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pretty Thursday

Today was a gorgeous day - too bad it only got up to 57!  It sure looked warmer outside.  I wore shorts anyway, but it was because I was in the car for about 4 hours and I knew I didn't have far to walk outside.  Actually I think it would have been fine if the wind wouldn't have been blowing.

I had an appointment with my neurologist in Iowa City.  I don't have anything but benign familial tremor so far anyway!  Thank God for that!  I didn't have to wait long to get in to see the Doctor, and I wasn't in with him long either.  I didn't even have to pay to park today.  If you're in the parking place over an hour, you have to pay - yay!  That's a first!

On my way home, I took the advice of the lady in the pay booth at the parking lot...and I ended up going to I-80.  I didn't want to go home that way, so I turned around and went back to the parking lot and did the opposite of what she told me!  This time I found Hwy 1 just fine.  She told me to take a right out of the lot, go two blocks and take another right on Gilbert.  I never did find Gilbert that way.  So I went back and took a left out of the lot, a left on Market, went two blocks and there was Gilbert!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...