Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday

This was another beautiful day.  I got up early and about 9:00 I took my salad down to church.  I then went to The Photo Shop and bought a lens for my new camera plus a new battery.  The old battery that I got with my Nikon won't hold a charge any more.  After running some errands for Dave, I went to the salad luncheon.  The luncheon was wonderful.  They served around 170 people!  I know it was tons of work, but I hope they do it again next year because it was very successful, I think.

Tonight we went back to church for supper and then I had choir practice.  Now the cold front is moving in...it's already down to 49 and it was in the mid 60s when we went to church for supper.  Bummer!  I don't want a cold front!!!  They're saying possibly snow tomorrow - yuck!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...