Thursday, May 30, 2013

Couple of pictures...

of our new addition!  We have a new little one in the neighborhood and he/she is just darling!  I'm calling it a her.  The neighbors say there were two little ones, but one of them ran away or disappeared anyway.  Now there's just one!  Her momma doesn't think much of us, though, so Itty-bit is scared, too!

Most of the daylight hours, she just lays down over by the fence.  When we're outside, momma goes clear away from her so we don't see her, I guess.  Well, sorry, Momma - we have a camera with a zoom lens!
This is a picture from a couple of nights ago.  The sunset was so bright, it was just like a huge fire over the hospital next door!  
I got all of my picture folders copied today (on this computer anyway).  I still have the laptop to do, but I'm running out of blank DVDs!  I take lots of pictures!!  I'm also editing as I go so that's what is taking such a long time!

We went out to Craig & Sue's today.  It was good to see them.  Tomorrow is Chris' funeral (Craig's brother) so we'll see them tomorrow, too.  Today, however, it was just us four, Debbie, Brad & Alyssa.  Lunch was wonderful and so was the company.  I hadn't seen Sue since Christmastime.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...