Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday

Dave and I started out our day with a telephone conference with our financial adviser.  Then after Dave finished working at the church, we got ready for Chris' funeral.  They had the visitation prior to the service which is a great way to do it, in my opinion anyway.  If was a good service - very upbeat and friendly.  There were lots of people - many of them people we knew.  After the service we went to the community center in Hedrick for  a meal.  RIP Chris.  We'll all miss you!

Can you believe that the Oklahoma City area got hit again tonight by horrible tornadoes?  Our thoughts and prayers go out to them.  I would hate to live in the Sooner State.

Do you suppose we're done with rain for a while?  Today sure turned out to be a beautiful day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...