Friday, May 17, 2013

Good Friday

Not really, Good Friday, but good Friday!  It was a gorgeous day!  It's still 72 at 9:00 tonight so you know the day was a good one!  Dave went to work really early because he's hauling anhydrous and I was able to go back to sleep after he said goodbye.  I slept until about 8:30 which is pretty much unheard of for me any more.  It felt good.  I had to hurry a bit though because we had a PEO meeting followed by lunch so I couldn't dawdle with the morning paper like I usually do.  I did, however, get there on time.  We had 27 members present today.  I suppose it was because it was a luncheon, but I'm thinking it was because it was at the Country Club.  The next meeting is the first Friday in June and it's at my house.  Hmmmm...I'm thinking   that I might want to change venues...maybe Plum Panache's beautiful outside garden area.  I guess I'll talk to Liz.

I wanted to clone myself so I could go to Fairfield today to have lunch with some of my high school friends, but just haven't learned how to do that yet!  After PEO I had to go to Walmart for Dave's medicine.  I haven't been there for a long time and I don't miss it!

This afternoon when Judy brought me home from PEO my hummingbird was feeding!!  He/she came back several times today!  This is the first time they've been there when I've seen them.  I don't have any idea if it was 1 bird or several, but it was fun to see them regardless.  I opened the window so I could hear them when they flew up to the feeder.  I love the sound their wings make.  I haven't seen a male yet.  They always make a tiny chirp as they land on the feeder whereas the females are silent except for their wing noise.

Dave just got home and now he's mowing the yard in the dark.  Silly man.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...