Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3 = SNOW!!

Revolting development!!  This is what we woke up to today!

Happy May 3rd!!

It didn't last long, though.  From about 9:00 on it's been raining - all day!  We hosted Church Women United at our church today.  I was a greeter and I hoped that I didn't have to stand outside to greet!  I didn't!  It was a very nice get together.  We had a wonderful meal (cooked entirely by Liz) and then a program.  It didn't get over until about noon and then we had clean up to do.

Each table had a teapot on it along with freshly planted flowers - in tea cups!  It was lovely.  I wish I'd taken a picture of our food - it was great!!
Kathy, Juliene, Liz, Pat & Marcia enjoying their meal!

This afternoon I took a long nap - boy did that feel good!  I sure hope I can sleep tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...