Saturday, May 4, 2013

Saturday

It was so much nicer today, even if it started out pretty gray and gloomy with some rain.  It was 50 when I woke up - warmer than it had been for two days!  So that in itself was encouraging!  The grass is so green here that it's just amazing to look out my window to the world.  I still haven't seen any hummingbirds, though, so I'm still waiting for that sign of spring.  The other birds seem to all be back, so where are those little hummers???

Today Dave and I went to a seminar on Effective Communication put on by our church.  It was okay, but the best part of the seminar was lunch if you know what I mean!  The last 15 minutes of the seminar was what we all wanted so I believe a lot of us felt a bit cheated.  Most of the seminar was on listening skills, so hopefully we all learned something from our facilitator.

I called my friend, Cindy, today.  She was so upbeat that I feel much better.  I just love her!  Our schedules are both so busy that we made an appointment to get together on the 22nd!

How about the Kentucky Derby!?  Did you watch?  It was sure a sloppy track, but the times were good even with all of the mud!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...