Monday, May 6, 2013

Some warmth today!

Yay - there's actually some warmth creeping back into SE Iowa today and this evening!  I sure hope the sun comes with it!!  It's supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow!!  Can I hear a hip-hip-hooray!!

Church today was very inspiring.  We had a praise band and they actually sang songs that we all knew.  Of course, some of the  people wouldn't sing praise music even if they knew every word...they want the organ music...and hymns that we don't know!

We went to Faith United Methodist Church in Libertyville for lunch.  It was fantastic!  Pork loin or chicken breast, baked potato or cheesy potatoes, green beans or corn, rolls, and their wonderful dessert bar!  Very good meal!

Tonight I have my 31 Facebook party.  I hope it goes smoothly!

Ooops.  I started this last night, but didn't get it posted.  Sorry.  So, I'll just continue on.  This was a wonderful day.  High in the mid 70s with plenty of sunshine!   I had Bible Reading Time this morning and then I had a doctor's appointment in Fairfield this afternoon.  Everything is fine, but I still have to go back sometime in the next couple of weeks to have a blood panel drawn.  And then I go back to see him in about a month for a Medicare physical.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...