Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday

Whoohoo!  Love days like this.  Too bad I had so many things to do today that were inside!  I would have liked to have been at one of Allison's games just to sit out in the sun!  But instead, I was cleaning house because Dave's old boss was coming over!  Plus at 1:45 I gave blood and at 3:00 I had a manicure...then tonight I had a sorority meeting.

Tomorrow's more of the same.  We have Food Pantry at our church and a meeting with our financial advisor, followed by choir practice - so no sun tomorrow afternoon either.

Dave went mushrooming today and this is what he found:

Unfortunately he went out to eat with his old boss, so he didn't get to eat his find tonight!!  I guess he'll get to have them tomorrow night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...