Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday

I was really, really lazy this morning.  I didn't wake up until 8:36!!  Then by the time I read the paper and had my breakfast, it was even later.  So, I just hung out all morning in my jammies and boy, did that feel good!  I took my shower about noon and got ready for the rest of my day.

I went to Tony's and ordered some memorial flowers for mom & dad's stone and Uncle Bert & Aunt Helen's stone too.  Hopefully they'll be beautiful.

Then I went to church and worked setting up for the Food Pantry.  Dave and I both worked until  our appointment with our financial adviser.  Then I came home and Dave went back to church to help them clean up.  We're like two ships passing in the night.  He came home from church and I had to go back for choir practice!  Funny!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...