Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday

I had an appointment today, so I had to wear all of my clothes!  That is not an easy thing to do right now.  I'd just as soon stay home for another day or two.  Maybe by Sunday these wounds won't hurt so badly!  I can hope, anyway!  I had volunteered to represent our church today in asking for donations to the Lord's Cupboard.  I had 1-3:00 at HyVee Drugstore.  The first hour went by very quickly but the second hour, I didn't have much business.  I had shoppers, just people who didn't want to contribute or weren't interested in even listening, or said they didn't have any money, or whatever.  I would just take the paper and then ignore it instead of offering excuses if it were me.

Tomorrow are ballgames in Washington, but I don't think I'm going.  One more day without undergarments sounds like a plan for me.  I can work on my cards for Wednesday night, now that my order came this evening.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...