Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bummer

I had a very productive day today, considering!  I finished 11 cards and got about 10 more to various stages of completion.  I have wanted to clean out my card file for some time now.  I have several that really only need a saying on the inside of the card, for instance, and I was able to get about half of them completely finished.  Now I've got a goal to finish the rest of them - hopefully tomorrow.

This evening I took Bob & Ann to Washington to watch Allison play ball.  As it turned out, it was her last game of the Y-League season.  They got beat tonight 3-2 by a team that they'd beaten 2x already.  For some reason, every ball our team hit went right at one of their players and they caught it.  We were all really bummed!

I just got home and now I'm going up to bed.  There's always next year!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...