Monday, June 24, 2013

Muggy Monday

We had a really great Bible Reading Time this morning.  There were 10 of us there and we were missing Mary, Sue, and Jenna...we're growing!!  We're reading about the Last Supper now.  Very interesting discussion on whether Judas had free will to not betray Christ or if he did it because it was prophesied.  Interesting!  Is everything pre-ordained?  Is there a master plan?  Hmmm....

Our garage door stopped working after church yesterday, so this afternoon two yayhoos from The Door Store came to check it out.  It seems to be a burned out computer board, so we're going to just get a new opener instead of paying repair costs.  It's not that much more expensive and it'll have a 5 year warranty on it.  I'm sure this one lasted more than 5 years.

This evening Dave went to a Habitat meeting while I stayed here.  I have my decision made for the cards I'm demoing on Friday and the one I'm doing at our next class.  I also made a gift bag out of two sheets of DSP - took about 5 minutes is all.  Not going to be buying any more gift bags!  This is too easy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...