Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday

Today was a very nice day...good temperature, moderate humidity, no rain (yay)  and I finally got to open the windows!  It's been quite a white since I've gotten to do that.  Dave worked at Habitat all day and I worked in my studio getting ready for Wednesday's class.  I got all of my first demo cut out and most of the second one done.  I should be able to finish this weekend!  Wednesday during the day I'm finally going to get to see Cindy.  We're meeting in Pella around 10:00 but I'll be home before 5:00. I plan to have everything loaded in my trunk just in case we get to talking and forget about the time!

I've been kind of boring lately - sorry.  I'll try to do something fun one of these days!  Then I'll have something to write about.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...