Sunday, June 23, 2013

Great day!

This was a nice day!  When we came out of church, it was raining and it rained until about 1:00.  Then it turned off sunny.  Right now, though, I can hear thunder in the distance so we're probably going to get more rain tonight.

Church today was great.  Pastor David talked about Job 23.  I've really enjoyed his series on Job and will hate for it to end.  Job was a truly faithful man.  Following church, we went with the Bunch for Lunch crowd to Appanoose Rapids for their Sunday brunch.  I've had brunch 3 days in a row!!  It was really, really good!

This afternoon, I tried to watch the race, but I fell asleep.  So did Dave and now he's sleeping again.  Poor guy!  I sure hope we both sleep tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...