Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hot again!

It got to 93 today with tons of humidity...the heat index in O-town was 101!  I guess summer is really here!

I had a good day.  I went to a brunch this morning.  There were 8 ladies there - all from our church.  We had a great time.  Good food, good conversation, good friends!  Sally had fixed an egg dish with lots of veggies in it - veggies meaning, peppers, mushrooms, bacon, etc.  She also fixed a blueberry bread pudding type of dish - both of those were scrumptious!  Then Liz brought homemade cinnamon rolls - wow!  Sally also had fresh fruit and mimosas!  Fun time!

This afternoon, I didn't do much.  Dave got home around 4:30, showered, and then we went to the Club for dinner.  There was no one else there...weird!  I guess everyone was out at the balloon races.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...