Friday, June 21, 2013

Hot & humid!

This was a very hot, humid day!  Yesterday it was 90 and I guess I didn't look at the temperature today.  But I felt hotter today than yesterday!  There was a nice breeze, but when you went outside you were just wet!

We had our PEO meeting this morning and we had it outside at Plum Panache.  It was a lovely place to hold a meeting.  We served the goodies inside in the air conditioning and then went outside to the garden for our meeting.  David and Liz had everything set up, so it was effortless on our part.  We were able to just greet and talk with our sisters instead of worrying about serving, etc.  Many of the ladies told me that it was just lovely!  I'm glad I thought to have the meeting there, although since my cleaning lady came here yesterday, I could have had it here instead!  I enjoyed having it at PP more than I would have had it been here!

The rest of today I just chilled!  Dave didn't get home until about 7 or 7:30 and went right to mowing.  Since we mow both our yard and our neighbor's yard it takes a little longer.  Then about 8:00 he told me he was going across the street to mow because they'd messed up their mower.  So he came in about 9:15 with some fresh veggies from their garden.  I ate my supper about 8:30 and he just ate at 9:30 while I washed the veggies.  He's wired from the prednisone and the steroids from his nebulizer.  Poor guy!  I hope he can sleep tonight.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...