Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tired, tired, tired!

I had one of those nights last night - I couldn't sleep.  I was still awake at 3:30 this morning.  Dave laughed because he got up at 4:00.  We almost met each other in our sleeplessness!  I got up at 6:30 this morning - 3 hours of sleep isn't quite enough for this old broad!  No naps today, though!  My cleaning lady came at 8:00 so I had to hurry, eat breakfast, read the paper, shower and get dressed before she got here - all on 3 hours of sleep - arrrgh!

I had to get groceries today, plus I had to get some tubing for Dave's nebulizer because his split this morning.    They needed a prescription, so I had to call the doc's office, arrange for that to be sent to Hammer Medical and then go back for the tubing kit.  I also went to US Cellular because for the life of me I couldn't answer phone calls on my new phone...it's smarter than I am.  One must sweep to answer, not tap!  I'll get this figured out yet!

This afternoon, Dave and I went to Kalona to watch Allison play ball.  It was a lovely evening for softball!  Allison did a great job, both at bat and on the mound!

Here she is batting - She had a hit, walked once, and had a sacrifice fly - she also scored both times she was on base!
How about this for a picture?  Marilyn brought her gooseberries with her tonight to work on during the game.  Aren't they pretty?  Sour, though - trust me!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...