Monday, July 29, 2013

Good Monday

I had a good day today.  I went to BRT this morning and really enjoyed it.  We studied John 15 where Jesus tells his disciples (us, too) to love one another as He has loved us.  Then why in the world is there so much hate?  It's pretty plain and repeated many times to love one another and to love our enemies, etc....so for the life of me, I can't see where people "hate" blacks, or gays, or any number of people.  Come on, people, get a clue!

This afternoon, we had bell practice.  We're starting to get it, I think!  By the time our practice was over, we played our song through pretty well.  I have a hard time getting my bells to ring all the time.  I've got to work on flicking my wrist!  I figured out the damping part, now I've got to get a consistent ring!  There's a lot to think about!

Tonight Dave mowed again.  Sure looks better around here.  I made a one-pot dish from Pinterest.  It was pretty good, but it made a ton, so we'll be eating it for a while!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...