Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Exciting News!

Kaylee aned Clayton got engaged!  So we're going to have another wedding in the Allison family.  I'm guessing it won't be for another year, because K & C leave for Belgium in about 15 days!  That's exciting, though.  She said that her best friend asked him to marry her - how sweet!  They are such a cute couple - he's 6'10 and she's about 5'4!!

He's very nice and I think we ALL approve wholeheartedly!  Congratulations to K & C!!

This was a very laid back day for me.  I worked on making some Christmas cards and read a bit.  I even quit playing one of the games on Facebook that I've been playing for over 2 years!  It had just gotten old and not much fun any more.  The developers sold the rights to the game and opened a new version, but you basically had to start over and I was on level 199 - didn't want to start over!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...