Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fun Wednesday

I woke up abruptly this morning.  Dave dropped the shampoo bottle and that served the same purpose as an alarm clock!!  It was okay, though, because I needed to pick Mary up by 9:30.  We were going to Cantril because she had never been there!  What a fun experience to see the place through "virgin" eyes!  We did our shopping and then came back to O-town for a burger at Morgan's Corner.  It's a bar & grill, but they have really, really good old-fashioned hamburgers.  We had a fun day!

This afternoon I got my backordered magnetic plate from Stampin' Up!  I can hardly wait to use it.  Maybe tomorrow afternoon...  This evening Dave and I took a bike ride and discovered that my new bike has a rupture in the front tire...the inner tube is coming out thru the side of the tire.  So now I get to go to Walmart and resolve that issue!  There are some things I don't like doing and that is going to be one of them.  I am not a Walmart fan and going to customer service isn't going to be fun!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...