Monday, July 22, 2013

Normal Monday

I had a pretty normal Monday.  Dave went to work and I went to Bible Reading Time.  I unfortunately didn't sleep for a long time last night.  Last I remember looking at the clock it was 3:30 AM!  I hate that.  I came downstairs and played some games of Mahjongg a little after midnight and went back upstairs around 2:00.  I was really tired about 2:00 but when I went back upstairs, I still couldn't sleep!  It's so frustrating!

I went to the chiropractor before going to BRT.  My hip hurt so bad last night - that's why I couldn't sleep.  Hopefully tonight will be better. After BRT I went to Fareway and picked up some groceries, then I got to stay home until about 3:15 when I went back to church for beginning bells.  I can hit my notes and count the beats, but I don't do so well with damping!!  I think we're going to play at church one Sunday in August, so I'd better get better with all phases!

It sounds really windy outside.  We're supposed to get a cold front moving through.  Yesterday we got 1 1/2 inches of rain which we really needed.  Hopefully we'll get a little more tonight!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...