Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood!!  You can't ask for any better weather than we've had for the last few days!

Today I worked on The Holiday Ranch phone directory.  I've got lots more to do, but at least I've got it started now.  I also had a haircut today - that was a relief.  My hair had gotten to where it just flipped up and out everywhere and I couldn't handle it any longer.  Mind you, it was still short, just not as short as I wanted it!

I also made a grape salad and some brownies today for tomorrow's potluck at David & Liz's.  Now if I just knew what time the festivities start.  My Dave made all the arrangements, so I'm really in the dark about it.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...