Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Loooonnnnnggggg Day

Holy Cow!  This was a long day!  I got up at 5:00 AM to be at the precinct voting place by 6:00 AM!  Yuck!  We got out of the voting place at 9:13, took the ballots to the courthouse, and finally got home about 9:45.  What a waste of a perfectly good, albeit HOT, HUMID day!  We had a grand total of 21 voters in those 14 hours!!  Not only was it a waste of a day, but it was a waste of taxpayer money to pay those of us who work as election officials.  Even the largest precinct in O-town only had around 130 voters!  Ridiculous!!

Ok - now that I've gotten down off of my soapbox - I'm going to bed!  No games for me tonight!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...